Software Engineer III
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
- The Software Engineer will develop software for calibration of hardware components for a new generation of AR/VR systems.
- This includes robotics control automation, automation scaling software development, data analysis software, and image processing algorithms tuning/development.
- In addition, the Software Engineer will work with the team to help design, setup, and run practical experiments related to real-time, long-duration sensing and rendering.
- 3+ years experience with real world system building and data collection,
- 3+ including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python/Matlab)
- Knowledge of the following runtime environments: Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge of source control and team collaboration tools such as git and mercurial
- Computer vision experience
- 5+ years experience in modern C++, experience with robotics, hardware
- 5+ calibration is nice to have
- Education: BS/MS in Software Engineering
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.