Software Engineer 4
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Troubleshoot software issues faced by research scientists, post-doctoral research assistants and research interns
- Create and modify internal research software tools that allow teams to turbocharge their research
- Analyze, design, develop and debug real-time VR and AR software for advanced prototypes and user experiences
- Collaborate in a team environment, working with researchers, hardware engineers and software engineers
- 5 years software programming experience in C++ or C#
- 3 years GPU Shader experience; Hardware interface experience, such as USB or UART
- Background in 3D math
- 2+ years of experience in a software support role, helping customers troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Unity, Unreal or similar game engine technology preferred
- Knowledge of VR/AR preferred
- Background with optics or FPGA would be a bonus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.