Software Engineer 3
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- The Software Engineer will code high-volume software, suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap.
- This individual will create scalable web applications, create Android or iOS apps and apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related coding projects.
- Build software to facilitate routine operations of the research group.
- Schedule a cluster of Linux-based machines connected via high speed network.
- Improve cluster utilization and dashboard.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Python.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred. Experience in machine learning and video coding and streaming.
- Experienced software developer with C/C++, Python, Ruby.
- Expert level knowledge of Linux-based systems and cluster management.
- High speed network performance profiling and optimization.
- Advanced understanding of Linux containers.
- Advanced knowledge in cluster resource managers.
- Experience working with machine learning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with InfiniBand and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Slurm.
- BS + 2 years’ experience and MS + 1-year experience in Software Engineering
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.