Software Engineer 3
8720 148th AVE NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop software for real-time VR and AR advanced research prototypes and user experiences
- Create and modify internal Research software tools that allow teams to turbocharge their research
- Collaborate between researchers, hardware engineers and software engineers
- 3+ years software programming experience in C++
- Background in 3D math
- Background with real-time systems, such as games, robotics or autonomous vehicles
- BS + 3 years of experience and MS + 2 years of experience in Software
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.