Software Engineer 3
8747 148th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- The Software Engineer will code high-volume software, suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap.
- This individual will create scalable audio and speech verification applications and run these applications in large scale data centers to verify the quality and fidelity of the core processing.
- Additionally the individual will help support the team and help wrap and port the applications so they can be used across a range of products.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Python.
- Experience with server infrastructure and large scale data analysis.
- Experience with signal processing.
- Experience in machine learning and/or audio a plus.
- Education: BS + 4 years experience and MS + 2 year experience in Software Engineering Skills and Experience:
- Scalable online services
- Signal Processing
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineer
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.