Software Engineer - Pipeline/DCC
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer – Pipeline/DCC
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in CS or related
- 4-6 years of DCC and art asset pipeline development experience in the games (or related) industry.
- At least 4 years programming experience in Python, C# or C++
- At least 2 years in graphical programming experience in Qt or WPF.
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)?
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.