Software Engineer - Hardware Test
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics Hardware Test – Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years C/C++ development experience
- SW skills to develop and administer an in-house hardware performance database (in MySQL, MongoDB, or some other appropriate DB)
- SW scripting skills: Python, bash, MATLAB
- Experience with networked real-time Linux systems (especially hardware-in-the-loop or automated test equipment)
- Hardware and software debugging skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with avionics hardware test environment
- Strong understanding of analog electronics is a plus
- Strong understanding of avionics hardware is a plus
- Familiarity with lab instrumentation communication protocols: LXI, SCPI, GPIB
- Experience with embedded system development
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.