Software Engineer - Autosar
18911 North Creek Parkway , Suite 100 Bothell, WA 98011 US
Position Title: Software Engineer, Autosar
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client for an experienced Software Engineer.
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Embedded software engineering
- Configure BSW (Basic Software) according to OEM requirements
- Integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR or legacy modules
- Create demo applications for new target platforms
- Customer Support
- First level of support for customers in the America
- Analyze customer bug reports and delegate within EB
- Assist customer in resolving configuration errors
- Experience with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating system
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree
- Good C programming skills
- Good source/Assembly level debugging skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in Realtime Operating Systems
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of 32-bit microcontrollers (e.g. NXP, Infineon, Freescale, Renesas etc.)
- Excellent listening and communications skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.