Software Engineer - 3D Graphics
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer - 3D Graphics
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
- Collaborate with other researchers and engineers across machine perception and sensing teams to evaluate and advance state-of-the-art AR/VR systems.
- Work with the team to help design, setup, and run practical experiments related to large scale long-duration sensing and machine reasoning
- 4+ years in C++ programming with strong coding and debugging skills.
- 2+ years engineer experience working with Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming.
- In-depth knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
- Experience building real world system, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with deploying solutions to cloud (AWS/Azure) and managing distributed compute jobs.
- Experience in cross platform graphics programming on both Linux and Windows.
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or 3D geometry.
- Knowledge of offline rendering with ray tracing
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.