Software Engineer (Automotive)
22745 29th Drive SE, Suite 200 Bothell, WA 98021 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Engineer (Automotive)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington for an experienced Software Engineer.
- You will be responsible for implementation, configuration and integration of AUTOSAR basic software
- You will realize multicore software systems
- You will work on application design and software architecture
- You will use different tools and development environments (e.g. Lauterbach Trace32, Eclipse (IDE))
- You will communicate to customers and suppliers about the project status, issues and solutions
- You will do requirements analysis and change request management together with customers based on your high level of experience
- You will be the first level of support for customers
- You will help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have a technical background and several years of working experience
- You are experienced with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating system
- You have excellent communication and language skills in English
- You have very good C / C + + or Java programming language knowledge
- You work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You have excellent problem solving skills and the willingness to use them when facing challenges
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.