Software Engineer, MacOS Device Trust
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Software Engineer, Device Trust MacOS
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client for an experienced Software Engineer, Device Trust MacOS
- Ownership of feature development working closely with Product Management.
- Create technical designs and proposals
- Create POCs & Prototypes when required.
- Work closely with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Implement unit and functional tests.
- Perform code-reviews.
- Innovate and solve challenging problems.
- Strong development skills on the macOS platform including both desktop & web applications.
- Experience designing and shipping large-scale enterprise software on macOS preferably with a security focus.
- Expertise in native code (Objective C, Swift, C) and associated development tools on macOS. Solid understanding of credential providers, macOS Security models.
- Hands-on coding skills and comfortable writing agent-based software as well as web-services.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and architecture (FIDO, U2F, Web-Auth, SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.) is desirable.
- Familiarity with authentication protocols in the macOS enterprise system is a plus (e.g. enterprise connect).
- Good understanding of design-patterns and object-oriented design.
- PKI and related stacks: X.509, TLS, SSH
- Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.