Software Development Engineer in Test
400 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Be part of a highly interactive and collaborative team organized around agile principles: sprints, iteration reviews and standups.
- Develop libraries in python (and other languages) that are used to test and characterize products.
- Develop test flows and test cases that configure, operate and validate hardware
- Participate in developing, maintaining and extending our development infrastructure and CI systems.
- Work on product teams that include other disciplines: firmware engineers, electrical engineers, FPGA/ASICdevelopers, product owners, etc.
- 2 years of experience or equivalent with Python, and professional experience in at least one other language.
- Experience with writing software that interacts with hardware, or other stateful entities
- Ability to extend and maintain existing code bases as well as develop from the ground up.
- Good communication skills: you will participate in daily standups, weekly reviews, and planning meetings, as well as communicate status to other disciplines on the product teams.
- Experience with Linux system administration or Dev Ops processes and tooling.
- Experience with C and or C++
- Experience with Verilog, ASIC or FPGA development
- Experience with RFID and or other RF products.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.