Software Development Engineer
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Software Development Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Refine KV Core software written in C/C++ in Linux system including bug fixes reported by internal and external customers and open source git repository
- Run KV Core software QA
- KV SSD device driver development for Windows and VMware systems
- Develop CI/CD systems including automatic build system
- Develop code review systems
- Software development in C/C++ and Python with experience in distributed processing frameworks
- System software skills including knowledge of I/O and Linux Kernel stack and device driver
- Background in performance modeling and with software performance analysis tools and methodologies
- Windows device development skill
- VMWare system experience
- Knowledge of SSD and flash architecture
- Solid understand of Linux / Windows performance analysis tools and methods.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.