Software Development Engineer 1
1050 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Software Development Engineer 1 with our client that is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Responsibilities: The person will design and develop a utility to aid in creation, modification and validation of XML test suites.
• Architect, design and develop software systems to automate release process of equipment test suites.
• Follow good software development practices
• Work independently to overcome roadblocks with minimum guidance.
• Passionate about technologies and love programming
• Able to map, develop, and test projects from inception to launch
• A track record for executing and delivering on projects
• Motivated to continually improve best practices
• Adaptable to dynamic requirements
• Enjoy the thrill of tackling large complex problems
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Strong programming skill and experience (C# .NET)
• Understanding of OOA/OOD/OOP/Design Patterns
• Detail oriented team player
• Resourceful problem-solving machine
• Foster strong sense of team with peers through solicitation of feedback and constructive contribution to review sessions
• Excellent ability to communicate complex concepts to engineers.
• Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality systems
• Fully understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Familiarity with databases (SQL, No-SQL, etc …)
• Experience in medical device manufacturing or regulated engineering environment
• Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal, listening and communication skills
• Familiarity with Statistical Analysis, Six Sigma, and/or Statistical Process Control are pluses Education/Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred).
• Contract: 10-12 weeks.
• Pay Rate: $68 - $74 /hr
• Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Onsite)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.