500 Fairview Avenue N Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Developer in Seattle, WA.
- B.S. or M.S. in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, bioengineering, physics, software or related field (PhD considered)
- 5+ years experience, preferably in biotech industry, 2-4 of which are developing commercial products
- Familiarity with software languages, C# preferred, and an ability to learn in-house scripting and automation tools
- A familiarity with driver/SDK level control of electromechanical devices and OEM equipment such as cameras and motion control
- Solid familiarity and general understanding of engineering principles in majority of the following areas; software, instrument control and automation, motion control, and electromechanical systems
- A practical aptitude for hands-on work with a variety of the following systems; electromechanical, optics, fluidic, and software
- Ability to work both independently and closely in collaboration with a core team
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize complex technical tasks as well as write and follow test protocols
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.