Software Design Engineer 3
3640 150th Avenue Northeast Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Software Design Engineer 3 opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
Specifically looking for someone with: Experience developing embedded hardware driver software including understanding schematics, I2C/SPI, MIPI and associated communication protocols and Camera driver SW development
- Design, implement and validate Camera Software
- Perform failure analysis on devices with camera issues
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ (senior) or 3+ (junior) years of professional experience in software development using C/C++ and Python, and experience with low level / embedded software
- Experience developing embedded hardware driver software including understanding schematics, I2C/SPI, MIPI and associated communication protocols.
- Due to contractual limitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) is required
- Camera driver SW development on Qualcomm (QC) Platform is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in Azure DevOps.
- Contract-long term
- Pay Rate Range: $68hr-$78hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others and our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.