0- San Francisco, CA 94104
Position Title: Software Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Perform design, development, and support of existing and new products and features.
- Develop architectural principles to improve scalability of the product.
- Work with Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Work with pre-sales and product management teams in solution demonstrations.
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Define product validation policies so as to deliver products that meet system and project expectations.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off of project deliverables.
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers.
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features.
- This positions report to the CTO.
- 15+ Years of experience in successful product development.
- Thinks at a meta level
- Solid understanding of scalable architectures
- Solid understanding of SaaS architectures
- Solid grasp of algorithms and design patterns.
- Hands on experience on a cloud platform - -AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience in RDBMS - ORACLE, MySQL, AWS RDS
- Experience of Key-Value stores like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Experience of Message queues like AWS SQS, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience in introspection and reflection techniques is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.