Software Architect, Devices
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Software Architect, Devices
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington for an experienced Software Architect.
- Help drive the long-term architecture of our device software by working in conjunction with Product Management to align with business goals
- Translate product and market requirements into designs that align with mid and long-term goals for the product and technology evolution
- Design, implement (code), review and troubleshoot highly scalable client, and if comfortable, server-side software
- Work with? engineering? management to scope and plan? engineering? efforts
- Provide technical guidance and influence in other areas of the Engineering (e.g. DevOps, Test Engineering, Security)
- Analyze and refine requirements with Product Management
- Communicate the vision of the product to external entities
- Foster, enable and promote innovation and IP Protection
- Keep abreast of and introduce at Okta, broader technical trends from the industry
- Interface with QA, Technical Support, Documentation and UX teams
- 15+ years experience working in development roles in software engineering
- Deep knowledge and native code development skills in at least one of the following: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows.
- Hands-on software development skills
- Comfortable writing agent-based software
- Good understanding of design-patterns and object-oriented design.
- PKI and related stacks: X.509, TLS, SSH
- Experience working in Agile software development teams leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and practices
- Understanding and appreciation for TDD
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.