sdf redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Simulation Engineer
Position Description: Our Client in Redmond is hiring a contract Simulation Engineer preferably with a physics, quantum mechanics, or quantum transport background.
Job Description: You will be part of a team building and using next-generation tools to design and model topological qubits and their associated control hardware. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and attention to detail and testing are a must to accommodate a shifting landscape.
- MS in physics, electrical engineering, or similar field.
- Experience with superconductor or semiconductor device physics - must have
- 2+ years experience running physics-based computer simulations.
- 2+ years experience developing code using Python or another high-level language for scientific applications.
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with CAD, computational geometry, or similar.
- High-performance computing proficiency.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.