Senior iOS Developer
Metropolitan Park West Tower, 1100 Olive Way Seattle, WA 98101
Position Title: Senior iOS Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Do practical development with the existing team to build knowledge and expertise.
- Peer up with design and program management to understand the requirements for the customer and clarify all issues to move forward with investigation of implementation.
- Create a prototype (or prototypes) to drive all necessary adoption of required APIs. Drive implementation cross-team with service API owners to ensure authentication is worked out and that the calls available have the data required for feature implementation and efficient use and presentation to the user.
- Based on the documented learnings of the prototype, deliver a design and schedule for implementing the production quality feature, including online evidence search, review, and sharing.
- Implement the feature on schedule at high quality, providing review checkpoints with development, design, and PM to confirm path and progress. Iterate on feedback. There will be a constant flow of pull-requests for code review from the in-place team.
- Stabilize the feature and roll-out and support internal Alpha testing.
- Ship and support a customer deployed Beta.
- Ship and support a final version.
- Must work on site (no remote).
- 5+ years of native iOS development.
- Expert in Objective-C.
- Expert in Swift.
- Experience implementing and shipping complex iOS UX.
- Experience with scaling up on a large iOS app code-base and adding significant, successful features.
- Experience developing against authenticated web services.
- Modern tooling experience (XCode expertise, app building / packaging, at ease with intermediate git source control).
- Success in the past to independently drive to scale up in existing large application, drive prototyping against web services, and implement a well-crafted solution that lights up for specific customers.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Direct experience implementing clean iOS UX with a principle like Viper.
- Experience developing with embedded Flutter (alternative UX layer).
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.