Senior UI/UX Developer
Building 19, 94035, 1078 Moffett Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has a direct hire opportunity available with our client located Palo Alto, CA or Washington DC
- The Senior UI/UX Designer will be working with customer stakeholders, product, engineering, and leadership teams in developing and designing seamless and user-friendly workflows and user interfaces for products and features.
- We’re looking for candidates who are motivated to understand user needs and behaviors to drive product design and identify areas for improvement.
- You’ll be creating, reviewing, and iterating on wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect designs using design tools and software.
- You will present these deliverables and collaborate with cross-functional teams on improvements and deployment.
- Conduct research and communicate with clients to deeply understand their goals and challenges
- Partner with cross-functional team members around product problems, solutions, requirements, and priorities
- Creates storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate and validate designs
- Clearly and confidently present design concepts and key milestone deliverables to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Rapidly refine design concepts and prototypes through usability testing and user feedback
- Identify opportunities for design and process improvements and drive their implementation
- Work on multiple projects with varying levels of UX engagement, time to complete, and expectations
- Create and maintain accurate guidelines and repositories of design specifications and components to ensure a cohesive design language
- Review features implemented by engineering and provide guidance to ensure pixel-perfect experiences
- 3+ years of work experience as a web UI/UX Designer
- Strong and diverse portfolio showcasing UX and design skills. We’re looking for someone with an eye for design!
- Fluency in best practices for usability principles and techniques.
- Experience creating prototypes or wireframes for complex web applications, workflows, and data visualizations
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and/or Sketch to create high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes
- Experience developing/creating design libraries
- Intellectually curious and passionate about innovation
- Good time-management skills and ability to self-manage effectively in a remote environment
- An eye for detail and a high bar for quality
Nice To Have
- Relevant degree in the field of Design or HCI
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, Leaflet, React
- Experience with Storybook and creating stories
- Experience with responsive design
- Salary Range: $80-$150K
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.