Senior Technical Writer
7171 Southwest Parkway Austin, TX 78735 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Senior Technical Writer with our client that is fully remote.
Job Description: They are looking for a technical writer with the knowledge and ability to write and edit engineering-level documents for x86-based computer hardware and software. Experience with Word, FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Visio, Jira, and Confluence is preferred. Experience with DITA XML is a plus.
• Knowledge of x86 processor architecture.
• Ability to write about hardware and software related to x86 processors and infrastructure.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment following prescribed processes for delivering NDA and PUB documentation to engineers and customers.
• Demonstrates initiative in defining process and documentation issues by offering solutions.
• Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision and to solve problems independently.
• Contract: 12 months.
• Pay Rate: $80 - $88 /hr
• Location: Remote
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.