Senior Technical Program Manager - Wearables
Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Technical PM
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Experience bringing a consumer product to market and have a complete understanding of electronic consumer/ IoT products.
- BS EE or CS or related degree
- High volume consumer product design
- - Wireless product experience a big plus
- Proven successful track record with cradle to grave product management
- Experience working with overseas ODMs and/or CMs, managing the product development process from start to finish
- Must have experience with writing clear marketing requirements documents, product requirements documents and product specifications
- Coordinating with all functions of product development life cycle (EE/ME/RF)
- Travel required
- Requires flexibility to work with ODM/CM' s in other time zones (Asia, East Coast)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.