Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Title: Technical PM (EE)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Engineering background, EE preferred with 7+ years in PM role
- Mixed technical and program management skills with recent emphasis in program management.
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills and experience working with large, diverse teams
- Able to work in highly matrixed regionally dispersed work environment
- Manage work scope, schedule/risks, budget, quality, vendors/suppliers
- Drive communications with engineering, management, finance, and other support teams
- Understand engineering design and implementation processes
- Mentor others in planning, organizing and coordinating their work
- Familiarity with hardware labs -- general lab procedures, procurement process, inventory mgmt., etc.
- Strong interpersonal, documentation, and presentation skills
- Experience in Datacenter lab management, a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.