Senior Software Engineer
4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Software Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in CS, EE, or related
- 5+ years C/C++ programming and Python scripting
- Experience developing debug tools
- Experience debugging embedded systems with LLDB and/or GDB
- General understanding of compilers, linkers, object file formats and associated tools
- ELF/DWARF knowledge
- GDB Protocol knowledge
- Prior experience in developing and debugging all aspects of embedded software including an understanding of how it relates to hardware performance.
- Experience with socket-based network programming
- Experience with common embedded SOC architectures
- Experience with operating system kernels (Windows, Linux, MacOS X)
- Ability to self-manage, communicate, and adapt in a fast paced, high demand environment with changing priorities and direction
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.