Senior Security Researcher
4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Security Researcher
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Security Researcher in Redmond, WA.
- BSEE, CS or related
- Proficient with one or more programming languages including but not limited to C, C++, Assembly.
- Understanding of common cryptographic algorithms (e.g. AES, 3DES, RSA, ECC).
- Experience or knowledge of Trusted computing technologies like ARM TZ, Intel SGX and AMD SEV.
- Familiarity with Secure Boot, UEFI/BIOS, TPM and other features which help secure HW.
- Familiarity with operating system concepts, compiler internals, debuggers, disassemblers, and other low-level development tools.
- Technical expertise in one or more embedded security topics such as exploit reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery.
- Passionate about Security.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.