Senior Revenue Accountant
999 Skyway Rd., Ste. 145 San Carlos, CA 94070
Position Title: Senior Revenue Accountant
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Carlos, California.
- Prepare general ledger entries (depreciation, amortization, deferred rent)
- Perform account reconciliations (accrued sales and use tax, PO received not invoiced, and other balance sheet accounts)
- Prepare sales tax filings through Ava-Tax (Avalara)
- Review signed sales order, match to opportunities in Salesforce, and close-won opportunities.
- Generate and send invoices or input billing in to Client system.
- Maintain deferred revenue schedules.
- Monitor client account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- 5 years of progressive related Accounting experience and Bachelor' s degree
- Strong/Intermediate Excel skills with innate curiosity and aptitude for learning new software and automating processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, see projects through to completion
- Customer service orientation, team player, flexible and accommodating, pride of work product
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use discretion and diplomacy. Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize workload, deadline driven
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in accounting
- 2+ years of revenue accounting experience in the SAAS industry
- Experience with Intacct, Salesforce, and Avalara software preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.