Senior Regulatory Associate
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Regulatory Associate
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Associate in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field
- 5+ years of Regulatory/Clinical experience
- Thorough understanding of medical device regulation, guidance, labeling and promotional requirements
- Medical device quality systems and product development processes experience
- International regulatory requirements and systems experience
- Regulatory submissions experience
- MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and document processing/publishing tools experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.