Senior Project Scheduler
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting REMOTE contract Senior Project Scheduler opportunity.
- Develop and maintain an integrated baseline lifecycle schedule in P6.
- Regularly update and provide weekly progress reports, layouts and publication of the master schedule.
- Identify and communicate variances from the original plan and weekly baseline snapshots.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Process project change notices into P6 baseline and live schedule monthly.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine the effect of progress changes to schedule and recommend solutions to ensure baseline key milestones are achieved.
- Support P6 administration functions to ensure EPPM data, global code fields, baseline copies and data interface to other applications are maintained properly.
- Assist with the facilitation of project review meetings, and project planning support as assigned and actively interact with project team members.
- Assist and interact with team members to drive out continual improvement of schedule project controls metrics and other performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent technical field preferred.
- PMP, PMI-SP or AACE certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of project scheduling experience, preferably including work in R&D, engineering and/or Department of Energy (DOE O 413.3B) projects.
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6 and EPPM application.
- Experience in MS Power BI Service, Oracle BI or other data analytics platforms.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Confluence and JIRA a bonus.
- Experience using Microsoft Project Online a bonus.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, creative thinker.
- Strong communication skills desired.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect, and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Actual position starting level and title will be determined based on assessment of qualifications.
- Pay Rate Range: $60-75/h
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.