Senior Project Scheduler
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Senior Project Scheduler opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Develop and maintain an integrated baseline lifecycle schedule in P6.
- Regularly update and provide weekly progress reports, layouts and publication of the master schedule.
- Identify and communicate variances from the original plan and weekly baseline snapshots.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Process project change notices into P6 baseline and live schedule monthly.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine the effect of progress changes to schedule and recommend solutions to ensure baseline key milestones are achieved.
- Support P6 administration functions to ensure EPPM data, global code fields, baseline copies and data interface to other applications are maintained properly.
- Assist with the facilitation of project review meetings, and project planning support as assigned and actively interact with project team members.
- Assist and interact with team members to drive out continual improvement of schedule project controls metrics and other performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent technical field preferred.
- PMP, PMI-SP or AACE certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of project scheduling experience, preferably including work in R&D, engineering and/or Department of Energy (DOE O 413.3B) projects.
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6 and EPPM application.
- Experience in MS Power BI Service, Oracle BI or other data analytics platforms.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Confluence and JIRA a bonus.
- Experience using Microsoft Project Online a bonus.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, creative thinker.
- Strong communication skills desired.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect, and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Actual position starting level and title will be determined based on assessment of qualifications.
- Pay Rate Range: $65-85/h
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.