Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005
Position Title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent preferred.
- At least 8 years of equipment design experience is desired.
- A minimum of five years of CAD proficiency is required, SoildWorks highly preferred.
- Experience performing and documenting analytical calculations including finite element and CFD is desired.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per (ASME Y14.5M).
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- Experience using a product data management system (PDM) preferred.
- Experience with design codes such as the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.