Senior Manager - Event Marketing
2300 Geng Road Palo Alto, CA 94303
Position Title: Senior Manager - Event Marketing
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Palo Alto, California.
- Main point of contact and owner of the f user conference with focus on sponsorship program, breakout sessions and keynote content, logistics and systems.
- Ability to learn, understand and converse around key business issues
- Strong decision-making skills and an understanding of where projects fit into overall company and program initiatives
- Ability to influence and motivate key stakeholders to work with you and each other
- Deliver higher Speaker, NPS and Session Value results o Value of Content from 40% to 50% Excellent o Effectiveness of Speaker from 44% to 50%
- 50 NPS
- Ownership and management of breakout session and keynote vendors inclusive of scoping, budget, and day to day communication.
- Develop, coordinate and lead executive and speaker training and coaching, include measurable targets.
- Ensure success of customer journey concepts across keynote, sessions and tracks.
- Deliver a best in class keynote experience for attendees.
- Publish session titles and description upon registration site launch.
- 10+ years’ experience leading external programs through the event lifecycle delivering continued improvements year over year.
- Strong writing skills including marketing, descriptive copy and technical writing
- Attention to details and deadlines.
- A strong focus for the project-based requirements as well as the content development process.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.