Senior Manager, PMO
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Senior Manager opportunity.
- Drive critical thinking and insight into challenging, unstructured decisions and problems and work with leaders in the project to bring those insights into action.
- Partner with various corporate groups (Finance, HR, IT, etc.) to provide needed data and information, as well as ensuring smooth operational support from them.
- Provides guidance and support toward project strategies and processes, creates metric definition and analysis, monitoring, documentation as well as root-cause analysis, and best practices.
- Provide consistent and frequent project communications to enhance clarity on project priorities, issues, and progress.
- Inspire project management excellence within the team and for the entire Demonstration project.
- Responsible and accountable for coordination and oversight of a geographically diverse team. The team members include company employees, subcontractor employees, and partner planning and project controls teams.
- Provide personnel management of company staff.
- Utilize EVMS principles and other project control best practices in the development and maintenance of the integrated master control P6 schedule and cost baseline.
- Accountable for administration of Oracle Primavera application, data set, users, publication, data warehousing.
- Responsible and accountable for producing and publishing the monthly project status report following procedural requirements.
- Ensure satisfactory completion of month-end Earned Value reporting process including assessment of BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, SPI, CPI, EAC, BAC, and VAC including variance reporting for any values that exceed established thresholds.
- Accountable for the change control process through development, submittal, and completion of Project (PCNs) for those scope, budget or schedule changes which exceed established thresholds.
- Accountable for completion of periodic estimating deliverables (annually, stage gate, revisions) following procedural requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring timely completion of periodic planning products and deliverables following procedural requirements. Develop and implement tools, processes, and templates that facilitate engineering planning and schedule development.
- Responsible and accountable for deliverables to DOE including but not limited to monthly performance data, baseline change proposals, accruals, milestone progress, and as needed emergent requests.
- Ensure company personnel demonstrate and maintain sufficient qualification for work tasks they are assigned per training and qualification procedure.
- Ensure governance of company corporate project management and project controls procedures within the Reactor program.
- Master’s degree in engineering, management, or equivalent technical field preferred.
- PMP or AACE certificate is highly preferred.
- 15+ years’ experience in project controls, project planning and management or nuclear operational management.
- 3+ years of supervisory leadership or management role of personnel with demonstrated success.
- Experience in data analysis, risk management, and other aspects of project management.
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6 and EPPM application.
- Proficiency in Power BI.
- Proficiency in Risk Management Systems.
- Knowledge and experience in work control, planning and scheduling applications integration.
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $179,892 - $258,595
*Typically, our employee salaries are within .90 – 1.0 of the mid-point of the posted salary band. Any salary offered within the posted salary band is based on market data and commensurate with the selected individual’s qualifications and experience. This range is specific to Washington State.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.