Senior Manager, ESH
3315 Seaway Blvd. Everett, WA 98203 US
Position Title: Senior Manager, ESH
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Senior Manager, ESH opportunity.
Job Responsibilities:• Develop and maintain the company corporate Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) Program.
• Hire, train, manage, guide, mentor and develop ESH employees
• Direct work of ESH assigned contractors and provide feedback to contractor agencies where needed.
• Ensure that policies, manuals, programs, plans, and processes are developed to satisfy company goals and values regarding Industrial and Environmental Safety.
• Ensure ESH targets are achieved according to internal and external expectations.
• Ensure ESH program (corporate and project) satisfies all applicable laws and regulations and shall capture OSHA and INPO best practices.
• Create leading ESH program by baselining corporate and project safety performance standards and ensure compliance with industry standards, codes, and regulations.
• Affect continuous improvement of the ESH Program to ensure adherence with ESH mandated policies (corporate and projects)
• Develop Human Performance tools and processes to aid organizations in affecting strong work safety.
• Plan and implement occupational safety (e.g., safety briefings, legal obligations, hazardous substances management) according to standards
• Establish and oversee ESH organizations (corporate and project) to ensure implementation of the ESH Program at both corporate and project levels.
• Partner with internal groups to ensure appropriate planning for ESH resources and budget to effectively implement requirements of the safety program.
• Live and promote ESH principles and methods and advise management and leadership on application
• Serve as point of contact with regulatory agencies, As required
• Ensure ESH program is updated to stay current with laws and regulations that could impact company business compliance in relation to program.
• Ensure coordination and communication, including with written and verbal presentations and documents, between ESH department, executives and other company stakeholders.
• Serve as Stop Work interpretive authority for Industrial and/or Environmental Safety.
• Drive a positive safety culture environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in science, engineering, management, other related discipline or equivalent education, training, and experience.
•Position requires nuclear industry experience OR experience in a similar, highly regulated industry.
Minimum 8 years of cross-functional experience in engineering, occupational health & safety programs with planning and development responsibilities
• 3+ years in a program leadership and personnel management position.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge of OSHA and INPO best practices, requirements and applicable laws and regulations
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with appropriate technical experience.
• Demonstrated ability to train others on ESH concepts.
• Demonstrate conflict management skills such as listening, patience, impartiality and a positive attitude
• A successful candidate must possess a high degree of trust and integrity, be able to communicate openly and will display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: Level 12: $163,701 - $226,843
Salary Range Level 13: $187,087 - $268,093
*Typically, our employee salaries are within .90 – 1.0 of the mid-point of the posted salary bands. Any salary offered within the posted salary band is based on market data and commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. This range is specific to Washington State.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.