Senior Logic Design Consultant
2485 Augustine Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Senior Logic Design Consultant with our client that is located in Santa Clara, CA.
• Work on IP/Block logic design includes but not limited to: System RAS, Memory ECC, and interface logic designs.
• Communicate with architects and external IP teams. Design MAS work as needed.
• Support on going formal verification on design set up and optimization independently.
• Able to learn/analyze current design database and assists support teams independently.
• Support regression quality checks with DV teams.
• Be polite and communicate well with fellow team members.
• Minimum 5 years of logic design experiences. Memory ECC and/or bus parity working experiences will be a plus.
(Sorry that FPGA design experience doesn’t count since it’s usually in PC/Windows environments)
• Efficient with Verilog/SystemVerilog RTL Design and usual Design skills: lint, timing analysis and improvements.
• Well versed in modern Computer Architecture and memory/cache subsystems.
• Efficient in Unix working environments: set up, general usages, and even some scripting/makefile.
• Contract: 12 months.
• Pay Rate: $95 - $100 /hr
• Location: Santa Clara, CA (3 days onsite)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.