Senior Industrial Designer
3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, WA 98102 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Industrial Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Industrial Designer in Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor' s degree in industrial design or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience as an industrial designer of bringing consumer products to market, preferably developing consumer electronics or wearable tech products.
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working across disciplines to drive optimal solution.
- Experience bringing products to market from concept, through development, and in to manufacturing production.
- Expert experience in Solidworks. Should be comfortable working with mechanical engineering or other departments to support CAD needs
- Ability to prototype concepts using a range of materials, techniques and processes. Experience with 3d printing and cnc a plus.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.