Senior Flight Safety Analysis Engineer
21218 76th Ave S Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Senior Flight Safety Analysis Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Flight Safety Analysis Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Strong fundamentals in flight mechanics/dynamics
- Strong fundamentals in statistical/probabilistic analysis
- Experience using trajectory analysis tools such as POST, OTIS, TTK, RRAT, TAOS, STK Astrogator, or Copernicus.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and strengthen our culture of inclusion
- Experience creating and modeling 3 DOF and 6 DOF trajectories
- Experience in quantitative risk assessment
- Experience in explosive modeling and estimation
- Active TS/SCI clearance
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.