Senior Environmental Artist
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Environmental Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Environmental Artist at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped at least 2+ AAA FPS or MP shooter titles previously.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and Substance art packages required
- Experience with PBR shaders and textures, ZBrush or Mudbox required
- Artist must have strong knowledge of modern game asset development principles and process.
- Superb high and low polygon modeling skills required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.