Senior Engineering Program Manager
3600 Lind Ave SW Suite 140 Renton, WA 98057 | Contract
Position Title: Senior Engineering Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Engineering Program Manager at our client in Renton, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years industry experience
- Electromechanical manufacturing industry experience in engineering, operations, or project management
- Experience in project management methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, project management software, data entry, email, and calendar software
- Working knowledge of revision control systems
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.