Senior Engine Avionics Systems Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Senior Engine Avionics Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in an appropriate engineering field
- 10+ years of Systems Engineering experience for complex hardware and/or software systems/sub-systems within the Aerospace industry or another similar safety critical industry.
- Ability to be self-directed and balance several tasks at one time
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Experience in project planning and successful execution of projects to cost and schedule targets.
- Experience in risk and opportunity management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strength in teaming and collaboration in a diverse work environment, self-starter
- Experience with DOORS or other system requirement software equivalent
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with avionics (commercial aircraft, military aircraft or space vehicle) software and hardware system development
- Experience with DO-178C development programs
- Familiarity with avionics or aircraft / rocket engine system control
- Familiarity with P6 or other scheduling software
- Master' s Degree (M.S.) or higher in an engineering/technical field
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.