Senior Electrical Engineer
6812 185th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Our Redmond client is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to add to their software development team.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent and 10-15 yrs. related experience is ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7+ years of circuit design experience with significant emphasis on mixed signal and embedded system hardware design using microprocessors, FPGA' s or other DSP- systems, including design for test and manufacturing
- Experience with system-level electrical design and integration, design for EMC and signal integrity, and RF immunity for systems employing motion control and pressure, temperature, and positional sensors
-Skilled in problem definition, data collection and analysis, generating solid conclusions and recommendations
-Hands-on experience with typical electronics laboratory test equipment
-Technically creative and motivated to explore design trade-offs in the development of complex electrical and electro-mechanical systems designs
-Ability to multi-task, and capable of executing multiple assignments on time
In addition to the above requirements, the exceptional candidate will stand out by having embedded design experience in one or more of the following area(s):
- User interaction design and graphical user interfaces
- USB Host and Device interfaces
- SD card interfaces
- CAN bus
- Wireless design
- FPGA design
- On-board switching power supplies
- Experience with MatLab and LabView programming
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.