Senior Electrical Engineer
Flower Mound, TX *
Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer in Flower Mound, TX.
- Bachelor’ s degree in electrical engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience or 5 years directly related experience
- Experience and success with concept-to-production engineering, including high level design, detailed design, schematic entry, simulation, layout management, prototype assembly logistics, board bring-up, lab debugging, system integration, design verification, and manufacturing handoff.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field of electrical engineering, including but not limited to power supplies, precision low level analog designs, A/D and D/A converters, battery chargers and monitor circuits, microcontroller/microprocessors, and programmable logic designs.
- Experience with eCentral or other product lifecycle management tools.
- Knowledge of the IEC 60601-x standards.
- Experience with signal processing, algorithm development, and data analysis.
- Experience with Cadence SPB, or equivalent, for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Experience with circuit simulations tools
- Proficient with MS Office tools.
- Experience with electromechanical embedded system design, including packaging for portability and ruggedness
- Experience with embedded software design
- At least three years experience developing products in a regulated industry such as medical or avionics, including demonstrated design experience in safety critical hardware design.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.