Senior DevOps Engineer
5808 Lake Washington Blvd NE Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Perform vulnerability management and application security analysis
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Development, Tech Ops, and other teams
- Evaluates tools and techniques to further prevent cyber exploits
- Drive KMS, SSL Certificate, and Password Management standards and initiatives
- 7+ years experience implementing and supporting systems, platforms, and physical layer systems in mission-critical production data center environments
- Experience creating infrastructure solutions and supporting large applications in the AWS cloud. Familiar with the Google Cloud Platform and Azure
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Centos, Ubuntu, HP-UX or FreeBSD. Certification highly preferred
- Ability to manage linux infrastructure using standard enterprise tools (Such as Spacewalk, Cobbler, FreeIPA, LDAP and Ansible)
- Experience configuring and optimizing Linux based servers (Such as PostgreSQL, bind, httpd, nginx, rabbitmq and elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of network services including DNS, LDAP, Postfix, NTP and DHCP including remediation of performance issues. VMWare and Storage experience a plus.
- Ability to participate in a shared 24/7 on-call schedule
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.