Senior Contract Manager
5901 23rd Dr W Everett, WA 98203 US
Job Title: Senior Contract Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an excitng contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Contract Manager position with our client located in Everett, Wa.
- Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Contract Manager to guide contract preparation, review and administration across the business.
- This scope ranges from exception review of standard terms and conditions, through large partnerships with government entities or corporate development efforts such as join development or acquisition.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized, a creative problem solver and is a clear, succinct communicator on detailed technical challenges.
- Provide guidance and leadership on generating and reviewing contractual requirements, to a multi-functional team.
- Guide strategically important negotiations for long term agreements, statement of work contracts, strategic partnerships, teaming/licensing agreements, acquisitions, transitional services agreements, joint development agreements, terms and conditions for important supplier relationships.
- Draft statement of work, terms and conditions, service agreement contracts.
- Provide guidance on contractual compliance, risk/liability mitigation through scope and terms definitions.
- Coordinate on-time fulfillment of contract deliverables, acting as the principal liaison with the contracted party on regular reviews, meeting minutes, action tracking.
- Provide visibility on contract fulfillment status to the organization, communicating to the senior leadership team and stakeholders.
- Inform non-disclosure agreement negotiation, protecting the interests of the client's IP against larger entity disclosure templates.
- Navigate international IP considerations for the global supply chain, while balancing business velocity in the execution of non-disclosure agreements.
- Continuously improve standard Terms and Conditions.
- Act as the contracts focal within, providing prompt, judicious and thorough processing to the team.
- Bachelors in Business, Engineering, Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in contract management.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Pay Rate Range: $65-$90
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others and our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.