Senior Computer Vision Algorithm Software Engineer
90 Bonaventura Drive San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Senior Computer Vision Algorithm Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Working in a dynamic cross-functional team within the start-up environment
- Design and develop a real-time inspection subsystem to be integrated into our state-of-the-art x-ray inspection platform
- Develop computer vision/image processing algorithms for proof of concept
- Developing software for computer vision and image processing algorithms
- Taking ownership of existing algorithms as well as implementing new features/products
- Minimum of 3 years of computer vision software and algorithm development experience
- Strong C#/C++ development skills
- Computer vision tools/techniques: object recognition, image segmentation, object tracking, feature/template matching, image classification
- Solid experience working in a team environment developing innovative high-performance image processing software
- Strong math, 2D/3D image-related data structures, algorithms and software design skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems
- Worked with at least one CV/DL library: OpenCV (with CUDA), EmguCV, Forge.NET/Accord.NET, Cuda, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, Theano, CNTK
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master’ s or Ph.D.in quantitative majors.
- BS degree with equivalent industry experience.
- Exposure/interest to deep learning/machine learning working in a design environment
- Great to have publications in computer vision conferences/journals such as: CVPR, SIGGRAPH, ICCV, NIPS and etc.
- Showcase work samples in terms of Github code, publications, presentations etc.
- Passionate about solving problems, team player & supportive, can adapt to changes in the start-up environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.