Senior Compliance Engineer
# Redmond, WA # | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Compliance Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Compliance Engineer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- BSEE or related
- 5+ years’ experience with safety standards, product compliance and certifications.
- Familiarity with IEC standards for medical devices, such as IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-2-4, ISO 17025, ISO 14971,
- CE-Mark, Technical Documentation Files and safety agencies like UL, CSA, TUV and BSI
- Familiarity with high-voltage circuits and isolation.
- Familiarity with test and measurement equipment operation such as dielectric, leakage and ground impedance
- testers and DVMs.
- Good computer skills with mid-range knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand basic analog circuits and components.
- Familiarity with safety standards evaluation, test and certification processes.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.