Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
400 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Strong public and private cloud infrastructure engineering skills
- Experience delivering platform level services to both internal and external customers.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, the automation of build/deployment systems, service monitoring and security management is required for this role
- Provide guidance to our development teams on application and service deployment best practices.
- 5+ years of Public and Private Cloud system administration/engineering experience
- 3+ years working with the Hashicorp toolset (Terraform, Packer and Vault)
- 3+ years working with configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps concepts like Kanban, Scrum, code pipelines and test driven development
- Excellent scripting skills in Bash and Python
- Expert Linux administration knowledge (RHEL, CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery experience (GoCD, Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking in support of high volume, 24/7 multi-region web services
- Knowledge of Authentication (AuthN) and Authorization (AuthZ) patterns and practices
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) tooling (such as saml and Okta)
- AWS Professional and or Specialty Certifications (DevOps, Architect, Security, Networking) is desired
- VMWare VCenter and ESXi knowledge is desired
- Windows administration knowledge is desired
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.