Senior CRM Software Solution Lead
199 Fremont St, 14th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
Position Title: Senior CRM Software Solution Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Own the Salesforce Service Cloud and Agent Tools technical architecture.
- Advocate for Best Practices that maximize value for the client from its investment in Salesforce Service Cloud and other cloud technologies.
- Assist in the evaluation and on-boarding of new vendors, integrations, packages, and various partners.
- Foster a direct working relationship with Salesforce Inc. Account Managers, Engineers, Product Managers and CSMs.
- Be the expert! Maintain architectural oversight on all features, processes, and integrations.
- Listen to others! Work closely with outsourced development and customer site operations partners spread around the world.
- Be hands-on! When needed, lead outage response teams, deep dive into Apex exceptions, earn the respect of the Site Ops team, work in real-time with Salesforce Signature Service to keep operational disruptions to an absolute minimum.
- With Security, perform security audits including but not limited fraud patterns, identity control, and SOX-compliance for financial integrations.
- You must have a passion for Customer Service, as you’ ll regularly sit side-by-side with advocates working live customer interactions to gain insights for system improvements.
- Be an agile development champion, work closely with the PMO and Scrum Master to support efficient and timely development processes.
- Provide support to the CS Analytics team on what data is available, and the best way to capture and action on that data.
- At least 6 years of CRM technical experience, including at least 3 years involving Salesforce Service Cloud.
- At least 3 years of solution architecture and integration/design experience with the Salesforce Platform. This is more than raw developer experience.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- A solid understanding of Customer Support operations, including CTI, multi-channel, high-volume public community/help site and case handling processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional business partners, including Site Operations, Readiness, and a distributed development team.
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills, capable of presenting to executives both internal and external.
- Ability to brainstorm and champion new ideas to the appropriate stakeholders, coordinating with multiple teams.
- Ability to engage in technical design and implementation conversations with mobile app dev, large-scale site infrastructure, and third-party integrated cloud technical teams.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Plays well with others – you’ ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams across our product, platform and CS landscape.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT, CS or related discipline or equivalent number of years’ work experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of new better methods and practices.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.