Senior Business Analyst
220 Fourth Ave. S. Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Senior Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kent, Washington.
- Quickly learning ever-changing technology
- Business analysis to facilitate gathering information from subject matter experts
- Creativity, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical writing and creating user training documentation for a variety of custom developed and COTS applications
- Effective organization and expression of ideas through use of oral and written communications
- Capturing and documenting current state and future state business processes
- Executive level reporting to display cost-benefit, variance, expenditure monitoring, forecasting and earned value
- Bringing a varied array of resources to bear in order to improve business process effectiveness
- Using personal knowledge of functional areas to understand and communicate how decisions affect bottom line for projects, for IT and for business area in general
- Applying business workflow, process re-engineering and technical aspects of a field of specialty in a customer service environment
- Work effectively on several projects concurrently
- Work independently with little supervision and make decisions under broad guidelines
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form
- Work with subject matter experts, managers/supervisors and employees to conduct needs assessment and analyze audiences by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks
- Visualize, plan and structure content, creating storyboards for review by subject matter experts and management.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, incumbents and users
- Coordinate and facilitate requirements elicitation and end-user testing activities
- Maintain confidentiality
- Establish and maintain trust, confidence and effective working relationships with co-workers, elected officials, managers/supervisors, employees and the public
- Explain compliance, policies and procedures in common terms.
- Understand and evaluate needs of users, evaluate business system and technology needs and services
- Research, critique and advise regarding business process efficiencies and workflows
- Consult and provide analytical and technical expertise and assistance to department staff and users
- A Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, Business or Engineering
- Five (5) years’ experience and a proven track record as a business analyst, data analyst, management consultant, business planner or similar role
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.