Senior Business Analyst - SAP Logistics
California, CA 99999 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Senior Business Analyst - SAP Logistics with our client that is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
• Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
• Designs details of automated systems.
• May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
• May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills including the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Must have 10+ Years of SAP ECC Logistics Functional implementation and support experience
• Must have at least 1-2 Full life cycle implementations experience of SAP LE
• Should have design and configuration experience in SAP OTC, LE, Intercompany STO, EDI integration with 3PL
• Detailed knowledge of systems and business processes within SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution.
• Contract: 12 months
• Pay Rate: $85 - $93 / hr
• Location: Hybrid (Sunnyvale, CA).
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.